Would you like to build your very own Network Operation Center — a virtual NOC — for centralized surveillance over your network, visibility over bandwidth, CPU, memory, critical processes, and more?
To find out more, see Creating a dashboard NOC.
Use GoToAssist to answer questions like these:
- What software is installed on my computers?
- What users and usergroups are on my network?
- What assets are deployed on my network?
- How much free disk space do I have on my servers?
- How much bandwidth are we consuming?
If you’re curious, there are lots more examples of GoToAssist searches. If you’re new to GoToAssist, get acquainted with the basic search capabilities. If you’re a power user, check out the advanced search options. Find out what else you can do with GoToAssist! Or simply find out all about GoToAssist.